In an interview with Adotas, XAPPmedia CEO Pat Higbie answers questions regarding the importance of digital marketing for the radio industry. In the article, Higbie answers the following questions.
- Why do you believe digital marketing is valuable to the radio industry?
- Why is digital a “premium asset” for broadcasters and a way to expand audience listening?
- What do you believe the future role of digital is in radio?
- How does digital boost overall multimedia marketing results for the radio industry?
- Do you believe that by treating digital audio as a “premium asset,” it can reignite radio revenue growth? Can you further discuss your partnership with jacapps and how it helps broadcasters monetize mobile audiences?
To read the full article, click here or on the image below.
[su_button style=”flat” size=”6″ background=”#D73C90″ radius=”0″ url=”https://go.pardot.com/emailPreference/e/35552/300″ target=”_blank”]Subscribe to XAPP Blog[/su_button]
Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie on Marketing Power of Mobile Internet Radio
Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie on Apple Music & Internet Radio
Looking to 2016: BizReport Interviews Pat Higbie on Mobile Trends