With 2015 coming to a close, BizReport interviewed XAPPmedia CEO Pat Higbie about what trends will drive mobile in 2016 and how brands can take advantage in the new year. In Kristina Knight’s “Ask the Expert” piece, she asks Higbie:
- What are some of the drivers of double-digit annual growth in digital media audiences for 2016?
- What is accelerating the shift to mobile consumption in the coming year?
- How will the Apple Music-Spotify subscription wars keep subscription revenue high and bring more audiences into freemium, ad supported listening?
- How will ad formats optimized for the mobile audio content model continue to drive revenue in 2016?
- Why do you think that ad loads will not increase substantially in streaming audio?
Higbie’s answers can be found in the full article, here.
Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie on Marketing Power of Mobile Internet Radio
Taylor Swift vs. Spotify: What Advertisers Need to Know
New Apple Music Ad Load Report