An Adotas Q&A with XAPPmedia CMO Bret Kinsella explores how audio streaming can dodge the dangers of ad blocking.
He answers the following questions:
- Why do you believe that ad blocking is getting so much attention right now?
- Why does streaming audio have an advantage in an ad-blocker world?
- Why does audio not have the viewability problem of display?
- While streaming audio providers are at risk for users blocking their ads on desktops and undercutting their business model, why is the threat greater for display advertising?
- How can digital ad blocking benefit radio?
To read the full article, click here or on the image below.
BizReport & XAPPmedia: How Radio Blocks Ad Blocking
Streaming Audio Has an Advantage in an Ad-Blocker World
ClickZ Article on Ad Viewability with XAPP CMO Bret Kinsella
[su_button style=”flat” size=”6″ background=”#D73C90″ radius=”0″ url=”https://go.pardot.com/emailPreference/e/35552/300″ target=”_blank”]Subscribe to XAPP Blog[/su_button]